Saturday, August 4, 2012

Missing life in the US...Sephora!

I'm not a huge make-up person - I wear concealer, blush and eyeliner as an absolute max for everyday wear (and usually its just concealer). But that doesn't mean I don't love Sephora! And that's one of the things I miss the most about being in the US - all the online shopping and being able to just walk into Sephora and buy exactly what I want at reasonable prices.

I still am a 'beauty insider' with them and so still get their emails seeing as they're trying to get me to use all my reward points. Everytime I see something awesome, I wish I could just fly myself there to take a look!

These are on my wishlist at the moment:

Dior Addict Lip Glow
I love the packaging of this and the idea that it's a glossy hint of colour while being a moisturising lip balm. I haven't tried this but I really want to!

NARS 'Foreplay' cheek palette
This is a new Limited Edition NARS palette. I love the range of NARS at Sephora and of course I love love love NARS! This has Orgasm and what looks to be a candy pink dupe of Gaiety (one of my faves!) plus a few more highlight colours. If this also had Laguna I would be buying this in an instant as my travel companion palette (though I have heard bad reviews about how small this palette is).


Who else thinks Australia is hugely deprived of affordable international make up brands? I know Mecca is really paving the way and doing their best to give us access to at least a decent range, but by golly the prices are extortionist!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously!!! I cannot say no to Dior Addict, the packaging is amazing.

    ReplyDelete